Rapha‘s been working on an iPhone app for quite sometime now and we’re glad to finally see it come to fruition. Rendezvous is more of an organizational than anything as it allows cyclists to flag group rides, find rides happening in their own area and keep in touch with fellow riders.
- Designate a rendezvous point on a map
- Invite friends on rides
- Track friends travelling to rendezvous point in real time
- Create groups of your riding friends and rides for them
- Describe ride distance, terrain, pace, and required kit
- View other riders on ride
- Set ride reminders
- Send ride messages, easily alert other riders to delays or problems
- Create private or public rides
- Browse and join public rides
The app is available now in the iTunes App Store, and the best part about it is the price — FREE.